We made a trip to to the west country in the cow bus, which now has a nice roof rack from fleabay.

We visited Symonds Yat, Tintern Abbey, Cheddar Gorge and of course Jungle Rumble Golf. I'll skip the stinky cave cheese and cider stories and get straight to the golf.

Kim, Alex, Austin and Issy joined us for the round of golf we played at Jungle Rumble. We played the more child friendly adventure golf course, and paid £34 between us, quite pricey. Apart from the cost, it was really good fun, especially learning a few tricks from Austin. He invented a new technique that involved picking up the ball and placing it right next to the hole, it worked well!

There are some good holes with sounds effects, flashing lights and Aztec props. I don't remember everyone’s scores - but I do remember that I won, again. Should I have conceded to the kids? Probably. Did I? Of course not.

There is a plan to go back and play the other course and the crazy golf at Cheddar, check back later for an update.

Jungle Rumble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment