City Mini Golf

Well we finally made it down to the City Mini Golf @ Devonshire Square and it was a great course with lots of different obstacles. One particular hole of note was the Ferris wheel hole where you had to get the ball in the ferris wheel bucket. I was not successful but Kristian on the second attempt made it in! 


There were many moving wheel structures as well as ramps, areas of rough, sand and water which made it an exciting and challenging course.

We both made a steady start but after my hole in one on the seventh things started to slide for Kristian. I took the lead and after the first nine holes My score was 20 whilst Kristian scored 28.

The back nine did not get much better for Kristian and final scores were 44 for me and 58 for Kristian. Thank goodness I ve managed to claw back one more game!

It was a really well thought out course and it was great to be able to play in the middle of the city! and obviously as I won I'm a big fan of the course!




2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Well done Rachel! What was par for the course?
    Kristian said...
    Not sure what the par was. It didn't say on the score card or anywhere else, but I suspect it should be about par 39-40.

    I was rubbish at it!

Post a Comment