Rain wash out


We made it to Leigh-On-Sea on Saturday morning and collected the tour bus - Whoo! The car dealer had put it through a MOT test as requested and it passed with no problems.

I'm now the proud owner of a 25 year old VW Caravelle Camper conversion. It's not the prettiest or best equipped camper I've ever seen, but it should do nicely for a few festival trips and seaside visits.

It was raining and I was a bit anxious about the van's ability to get me back to London in time for the football, so we decided to call off the adventure golf and head straight home.

Instead of the game at Adventure Island, the 'pre-season' warm up at Arnold Palmer Mini Golf a couple of weeks ago has now become the official first game of the tour. A report on this game is up next.


The van got me back quickly and safely, despite me taking a wrong turn or two. Best event of the day was Fulham's win 1-0!!

We're all going on a European tour, European tour, European tour (maybe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment