Why so serious?

I had no idea minigolf was taken so seriously by some. I just discovered the World Minigolf Sport Federation and the British Minigolf Associaion. The BMGA have Masters and Open events.

Perhaps we should join!

It was probably a good thing that we didn't try and play at Adventure Island as the British Masters was being played there on Saturday. I exepect it would have been busy, my game would have crumbled under the scrutiny of the BMGA players!

In the 2009 Masters results, it seems like the winning player scored 17 on the first and second rounds. Not sure how that's possible on an 18 hole course.

This lead me to search for the laws of the game, the WMF has a massive set of rules. The BMGA rules seem shorter, so those are the ones we're going to play to. I look forward to quoting some obscure (madeup ;-) ruling next time Rachel is winning a game and I need some help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment